Sunday 8 June 2008

The Spy News

I sometimes wonder how the spy's manage to know as much if not more than I do about the F1 Hoverpod Business, when I work there and they officially do not ?.

There has been a rumor doing the normal circuit in regards to the "Manx GT" which might suggest that there could be two versions of this model in the offering. I am not at liberty to confirm this at this moment in time, neither can I deny this for the same reasons.

The new web site for interested parties can now be found at www.f1hp.com and I hope you find this site of interest.
We have created several sites for the Petrol Heads of which can be found at the following:
www.f1hoverpodracing.info
www.f1hoverpodracing.eu

Look out for the update regarding the "Manx GT" and this should end the speculation and gossip, although I also suspect it might make it worse.


The Team

No comments: